Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Next Big Challenge

Argentina consumes the most amount of sweets out of all the countries. A habit Woong and I are gladly partaking in.

We signed up for Sports Club- a big chain gym in BsAs. We had our first trip to the gym right before we left for our vacation.

Next big challenge: converting miles and pounds into km and kg. I had to enter my weight on the treadmill and had no idea how many kilos I weighed so I took a wild stab in the dark. I went home and realized I had entered my weight as either an 14 year old girl. Perhaps it was wishful thinking? Then I had to enter my speed in kms and pick weights in kgs. We were both very sore the next day and refused to believe it was because we are out of shape but because we didn´t know how to convert our usual weights into kilos.

No comments: