Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week in Review

Inspired by L-y.


This week's highs.



- Sleeping over nine, much needed hours. Minor welcomed disruption by a late night phone call.

-Hearing that my bf is only one time-zone away.

- New neighborhood bar opens less than a block from my house. Boasts to have $2 woo-woo shots and to be the type of bar 'where everybody knows your name'.


- The arrival of my TiVo. Now I'll never miss another episode of Grey's/Tila Tequila/Making the Band. :)


- Crawling out of last place in my fantasy celeb league thanks to Katie Holmes/Kim Kardashian/and Heidi and Spencer.

The lows.


- Hearing that my bf is still a time zone away.


- Getting hung up on by UPS, after THEY lost my stuff.


- Having my professor announce she's quitting halfway through the semester, and wants to cram the other half of the semester by stretching our 7-9 class to 7-10:30. Yes, this is P.M.


The light at the end of the tunnel:


- Going to Dewey Beach with the girls.


- Counting down to the state qualifier beirut tournament. (some things never change, right?)


- Out of town guests in T-3 weeks...

No comments: